Paul Reed Smith Studio 1989 (96408).
24 Frets with Pearl / Abalone Half Moon inlays.
Hybrid Pickup System (PRS 5 Position Rotary)
- 2 Single Coil Pickups and 1 Humbucker
- 5 Position Rotary Pickup System, Master Volume and Sweet Switch.
1) Position 10: Treble Pickup - P.A.F. with extra bite - with the exception of the hogh E and B strings which are a little warmer.
2) Position 9: Power out-of-phase - great 'fat rock' tone similar to a "wah-wah" pedal cocked halfway back - good distorted tone.
3) Position 8: Series Strat - warm version of the "in-between the treble and the middle pickups" on a Strat.
4) Position 7: Strat - crisp version of the "in-between the treble and the middle pickups" on a Strat.
5) Position 6: Bass Pickup - volume up - old P.A.F. bass tone with extra highs - volume down - classic clear rythm tone.
Sweet Switch: Adds sweetness to the tone of all positions - pull up to activate.
PRS Locking Tunesrs made by Schaller
Paul Reed Smith Tremolo System
Body Binding: Natural
Case: Original hardshell case.
Weight: 3.53 kg.